Working in conjunction with TRJ, we refurbished a suite within Tonna Hospital. The scope of works for this project included the following;
- New lighting installed using Whitecroft LED fittings controlled via local switches and Thorlux lighting for night lights and scanlighting.
- All bedrooms had surface mounted anti-ligature light fittings and a night light.
- All 4 bed ward areas had over bed lights.
- New emergency lighting installed and linked to the hospital site wide scanlite system.
- Small power circuits and accessories installed flush within the building fabric and on dado trunking in office areas.
- All new mains wiring carried out in LSOH singles.
- New distribution boards were installed with RCBO circuit protection.
- New data cabling was installed throughout with a new fibre link back to the reception cabinet.
- Existing Gent Fire alarm re-used, some new points added and commissioned.