Our project was working with John Weavers to refurbish a six bed ward into an eleven bed ward. The scope of works for this project included the following;
- New lighting installed using recessed Thorlux skydome modular fittings controlled via local switches, utilising local circuits in ward areas, corridor areas will be new wiring.
- New inspection lights added to bed head areas.
- New emergency lighting installed and linked to the hospital site wide scanlite system.
- Small power circuits and accessories mounted on medical dado trunking.
- All new mains wiring carried out in LSOH singles.
- Data points relocated to new positions where necessary.
- TV outlets installed in ward areas.
- Fire alarm relocated and commissioned.